The Senate of the Philippines, PRC-Board of Nutrition and Dietetics, and the Nutritionist-Dietitian's Association of the Philippines had the 1st Mental Health Symposium.
The Symposium was held last August 3, 2018 in Sen. Recto, pecson, and Laurel Committee Rooms at the 2nd Floor Senate of the Philippines.
The topics discussed in the symposium were the following:
- Know Your Mental Health Quotient
- Speaker: Edgardo Juan L. Tolentino, Jr. MD
- Setting The Standards for Nutrition in Behavioral Care
- Speaker: Hon. Virgith B. Buena, RND, RD
- Yin & Yang of Emotional Wellness
- Prof. Zenaida F. Velasco, RND, MAP
Our Mental Health Symposium Seminar held in the Senate was featured in our Senate Monitor.
Our Keynote Speaker and principal Sponsor of the Mental Health Act-Senate President Vicente Sotto III was represented by his daughter Ms. Ciara Sotto during the event.